Followers

August 29, 2014

Review ~ Sentinel (Covenant #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout







Synopsis:

As the mortal world slowly slips into chaos of the godly kind, Alexandria Andros must overcome a stunning defeat that has left her shaken and in doubt of their ability to end this war once and for all.

And with all the obstacles between Alex and her happily-ever-after with the swoonworthy Aiden St. Delphi, they must now trust a deadly foe as they travel deep into the Underworld to release one of the most dangerous gods of all time.

In the stunning, action-packed climax to the bestselling Covenant series, Alex must face a terrible choice: the destruction of everything and everyone she holds dear… or the end of herself.


Buy from:



Review:


Fricking daimon butts. After Apollyon, I thought nothing better could come my way. But boy, oh boy, was I so wrong. Jennifer Armentrout just took amazing to a whole new level with the final installment of the Covenant series, Sentinel.

We’ve already established that Jennifer Armentrout is one heck of an author. What she did in Sentinel is beyond amazing. The way she executed the plot and action is something that has been branded in my mind. I want this book to be a movie. They should make a movie of this. THIS SHOULD BE A FRICKING MOVIE!

Sentinel is the best book in the series (I take back my last proclamation in Apollyon because it is really Sentinel). This book is like one heck of a rollercoaster ride. I don’t know how I’m going to express my feelings because I’m drained. This series is like a daimon draining an aether—it drained my emotion locker and robbed me speechless.

I loved Sentinel something fierce. I was so hooked I felt like I was part of the book. This is one of the best conclusions that has ever been written.

I. Just. Loved. It.



~ Zee

0 comments:

Post a Comment